Thursday, October 11, 2012

Going forward





Base Camp Everest
I have passed the point of no return for my trip! I have booked my flight for December 15th 2012. The flight will be a long one but I am looking forward to the trip. I am going to leave from Washington DC and travel to London then on to Istanbul Turkey then to Bahrain before my last flight to Katmandu. I arrive two days after I leave at 11:45am in Nepal where I will meet my guide and spend the day looking around Katmandu. After some sleep (I hope) I will fly off to Luka where I start my trek. I hope a fair wind with be with me! Time to start getting my gear in order and finishing my packing list! I have a couple of things to buy still but at this point I am well on my way. “To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act” Antole Frank. The dream is done now it is time to act!

1 comment:

  1. Ken we are so glad to be able to live your dream right along with you!! Keep dreaming BIG my friend as you "Take a step and FLOURISH!"

    ReplyDelete